Saturday, October 30, 2010

First time...

Well this is my first ever blog post and I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure anyone will be interested in what I have to say, but here goes nothing...
I'll start by introducing myself.  I'm Jenn.  I'm a mom, sister, daughter, wife, teacher, and all around busy woman, just like all of you.  I have two amazing step daughters that have lived with us forever.  Therefore, I'll never refer to them as my "step" daughters again. They are, always have been, and always will be my girls!  And, I have a son, who is equally awesome!  We have a typical busy household with both my husband and I working and the kids involved in various activities. 
What makes my house a little busier than some others is that my girls are both diagnosed FASD with many ADHD traits and my son is diagnosed ADHD.  There is never a dull moment!  (And, that's putting it mildly!)
I'd like to spend some of my blogging time sharing things I've learned over the years from both a teacher's and a parent's perspective.  It's interesting being able to see both angles.  It's particularly interesting this year when my son is in my grade two class!! 
I look forward to writing more, but need to go for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment